Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sheesh

Went to work.
UPS afternoon pickup guy did not come yesterday afternoon and I did not know that.
Temp front desk worker did not take UPS overnight packages to drop box downstairs last night when she left since UPS afternoon pickup guy did not come.
Two of the four packages had to be to certain office TODAY. Nuts.
Took UPS packages to drop box downstairs.
Discovered elevator was broken, so had to use outside stairs to go up three flights to office door.
Called UPS Customer Service to find out why UPS afternoon pickup guy has not come for four business days in a row.
Conversation started calmly enough but raised my voice eventually.
What do you mean you can't tell me who my account representative is? This is customer service, right?
How many times do I have to tell you I don't have the power to make changes to our UPS account, it's all handled at corporate.
Hung up on non-cooperative customer service agent.
Could feel my blood pressure rising.
Bad words forming in my head.
It's only 7:45 a.m.
Oh boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh man. sorry about the rough day. bad words form in my head a lot at work... like sleep, donut, sleep...