Friday, February 4, 2011

Shout-outs!

  • McDonalds on San Ramon Valley Blvd - you got me through the drive-thru within two minutes despite a six car back-up when I pulled up.
  • AAA - You offer me such cool discounts - like $3 off adult admission to Aquarium of the Bay in San Francisco
  • Utah Jazz - I feel like someone needs to tell you that they love you and you are all awesome!! Now hopefully with that encouragement from me, you'll win more games.
  • My sisters creative blog - Now I can fake that I'm creative.
  • Hannah (my 18-mo old niece) - When you try to copy my fishy face, you make me laugh everytime
  • February - I'm glad you are here so that means January is over with. January is my least favorite month.
  • Grandma Ray - It's your birthday today!! 91 yrs old and off playing in Hawaii.... you constanly amaze me with your zeal for life.

Now for a new portion - a section of shout-downs. I don't mean to complain but seriously - get a grip on it people!

  • Bally's Total Fitness Membership Department - I cancelled my friends account (who signed up under me) within the five day "buyers remorse" time frame. That was two weeks ago with no word. I called in to customer service and the rep told me that returns "could take a month. Maybe more than a month. Maybe less than a month". Uh, excuse me? I just want me $55 back.
  • JoAnn's Fabrics in San Ramon - Crappy selection, understocked merchandise, unfriendly employees. Every time (three times) I've been in - you never have what I need. It's like I somehow always come in the day before your new shipments arrive.

1 comment:

Hello! said...

YESSSSSS. I made the shout-outs. Word.