Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shout-Outs!

Wow. It's been awhile. You'd think I'd have a backlog of shout-outs to pass around....



  • Cahill - You made a beautiful song called "New Eyes"

  • Master Jones & Aaron - thanks for taking my daily sarcasm like champs

  • Punching bags @ Ilovekickboxing - I love the way I can hit you and you don't hit back

  • My mom - bless her heart, she listens to me whether it's through my rants, my constant questions or my tears

  • Skype app - I love being able to talk to others hundreds of miles away

  • Cookie lady @ The Jvdge - You give me free cookies. Stop it. I love you.

  • HeyTell - thanks for recording every awkward pause or messed up lines as I send voice messages to friends

  • Well-being rewards (through PwC) - I get awesome things for free because of you+

  • My Walnut Creek YSA ward bishop - Thanks for trying to convince me to move back by saying Mr. Right could move in at anytime... "What am I supposed to tell him, Holly??"

  • Debi - Sausage pants? PPs? Naom? Thanks for being my friend. I love that I can do a half-turn in my chair at work and ramble to you about the Decorah eagles.

No comments: