Friday, June 1, 2012

No Soda May Results

Ahhhh, Soda.  We've been apart for 31 days. You've tempted me with your shiny cans, refreshing tastes and caffeine boosts. But my willpower was strong!

Ohhhh, Water. While sometimes boring, you are always good to me. But drinking you straight* for 31 days has been taking it's toll. I don't want to resent you, so I need this relationship to be flexible.

So on day 1 that the self-imposed ban is now lifted, we can reunite, Soda. And this is what I choose:



But Water, I haven't forgotten about you. I've had 32 oz of you today already and I'm sure it will continue after Diet Pepsi is finished.

* One night, I had Crystal Light Margarita mix drink (non-alcoholic) and I sip of Kaleigh's Diet Dr Pepper Cherry when I was eating popcorn at the theatre and had no other beverage and in Mesquite, I had about an inch of OJ.

No comments: