Sunday, August 8, 2010

I hope everyone likes me!

Tomorrow I start my new job! The first day (well, like the first month acutally) of work is something that I don't like... it's kind of like the first day of school. You don't know what to expect. You don't know how nice everyone is going to be. I'm just anxious to get on a schedule!
I did buy a "new job" purse! YAY! My friend Aubrey and I went to some fabulous outlet stores in Vacaville. The purse I REALLY wanted was at the Burberry outlet and was on "sale" for $849. Yeah, a little out of my price range... I found a really cute one at the Guess outlet store for exactly what I budgeted. Go me!

3 comments:

Tarika said...

Congrats! Good luck, I am sure that everyone will like you darlin'!

Lauren said...

They will love you. I hope your day is going well.

Udygirl said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you. I hope your first few days at work have been good. Miss you lots. I want to come visit.