Monday, September 13, 2010

Mission: Possible

**Disclaimer: This post has not been created for sympathy, empathy and/or attention. I know that I am at a heathly BMI and do not have serious health concerns. By posting this, it will let others around me know of my goals which will increase my chances of succeding**


Mission:


102 days (Christmas day)


15 pounds lighter


Start date September 14. 2010



Rules:


1. No soda


2. No eating after 9 pm


3. Very limited sugar intake (sugar abstinence is best)


4. Increased fruits and vegetables


5. Exercise 5x a week for at least 45 minutes (60 minutes is ideal)


6. 64 oz of water EVER DAY


Reward(s):


Better overall health


Increased cardiovascular endurance

(I could beat Ali, Syd AND Michael in a race)


Increased physical strength


Decreased clothing size


Higher self esteem


Strengthened state of mind


Incentive:


If exercised that day for at least 45 minutes, put $1 in a jar


At the end of 102 days, buy something pretty


Expected Obstacles:


Yummy baked goods at various places (i.e. home, work, church activities)


Being "too tired"


Withering willpower


Needed Materials:


Gym pass

(It's not safe to run in the dark outside)


Weight scale

(Dreadful but necessary to track progress)


Motivating and encouraging people

(that's YOU!)

2 comments:

Tarika said...

You can do it! To help with the energy levels make sure that you get extra B vitamins in food and multivitamins! Let me know that something pretty that you get!

Udygirl said...

Good Luck Holly! You can do it. :D I wish we could still be gym buddies!! I don't like going to classes by myself.