Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Is this thing working?

So last week was a baaaaaaaad week. Not once did I exercise. I ate like crap. Seriously. C-R-A-P. I did get all my water in and kept up on my fruit intake - still struggling with the veggie intake. I took my vitamins Monday through Friday.
Needless to say, I wanted to skip my weekly weigh-in. I knew that I probably gained my 2.5 pounds back. So Monday morning, I did not pull out the scale. But this morning (Tuesday) morning, my curiosity got the best of me. I hesitantly pulled out the scale, tapped it on and stepped on it (made sure to NOT hold my breath). Drumroll please....... I lost a pound.

Uh, excuse me? How? Is this thing already broken?

These multivitamins must be some miracle. And the water at work must have special weight-loss power.
Here is what I do know: I'm determined to be back on track this week! If I can lose a pound doing NOTHING, then imagine what could happen if I worked out 5x this week and ate really well? Yesterday went well with eating and I had all my water done BEFORE I left work. I just gotta get the veggies down...
After this morning's weigh in, it brings my grand total to: 3.5 pounds. Doesn't sound like a whole lot, but a pound a week is good!!

1 comment:

Udygirl said...

Nice work Holly!! You can do it. :D We should try to work out at the same time to motivate each other.