Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Challenge... to add to other challenges...

Yes, that's right. I'm piling more on myself :)
Going thru pictures of past years, I have noticed I have hardly any pictures for the last year and a half. That NEEDS to change. I figured November would be a good month to challenge myself and hopefully it will carry over... FOREVER. I have a lot of great things going on next month but actually starting this weekend - Moving! And Halloween.
My November activities include: The Jazz/Golden State game on the 5th, Utah home visit (SO EXCITED!) Nov 18 - 21, and Thanksgiving immediately followed by Black Friday. All of these things I am SO excited for. I have to remember to bust out the camera and not be afraid of being the girl that's always taking pictures. This is how memories are made and people are remembered. I also don't know how long I'll be in CA, so I need to document my time here and all the wonderful people I've gotten to meet so far!
I think it's so fun to go thru old pictures and reminisce about those people and the great times that were had.

No comments: