Tuesday, May 5, 2009

One week!

The time has FINALLY arrived! I don't know if I've ever been more excited for anything in my life... Well, maybe that one time The Rock came to town. But my trip is almost here!


Nothing but beach and sun for four days - who wouldn't love that?


There are nifty little pools to wash the sand off your feet for when you leave the beach area


Look at that view - gorgeous! And I might be tempted to take home some of the room decor...

I have things planned every day until my trip to help these last few days fly... Tonight is kickboxing and The Biggest Loser. Wednesday I'm going to the Food Bank to volunteer. Thursday is kickboxing and Southland (awesome new TV drama!). Friday night is a get together with some of my high school buddies. Saturday is my wax appointment and going shopping for the little items I still need. Sunday is Mothers Day -woo hoo! A home cooked meal always is good. Monday night is pedicures and packing! I wish that there was a bootcamp class fixed in there somewhere to kick my butt one last time before I go - here's to wishing!


No comments: