Monday, September 27, 2010

Weeeeeek 2!

Week 2... not as I hoped!

This past week was filled with good amounts of water, sleep, fruit, more veggies and daily vitamins. I kinda of messed up on the whole exercising five days a week... I only officially exercised two days (a weight lifting show on FitTV and an Insanity workout) and unofficially burned lots of calories on Saturday getting lost in the city in the insane heat.
Saturday I ate three chocolate chip cookies. If you understand the day I had, you would eat three chocolate chip cookies too. Then Sunday... I had two pieces of birthday cake. But it was SO good. Dang that birthday cake - I'm such a sucker for it.
So needless to say, I was nervous to get on the scale this morning.... (drumroll please)..... I lost a pound! WOO HOO! Still on track. But I can't SLACK off like I have been. Gotta cut back on the sugar still, increase the exercise and the vegetables.

It's good to see the numbers on the scale drop :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hey sometimes cookies are the only way to cope with a bad day. Way to go on staying on track. I am routing for you.