Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shout-outs

I'd like to give a few shout-outs to some cool things:

  • Puffs Plus with Vicks - You are awesome. I can really feel the Vicks menthol on my sore little nose.
  • Nyquil - You put me out for a full eight hours last night. I needed that.
  • My brother-in-law Chris - You bought me that Nyquil. You rock.
  • Ann Taylor Loft - You have taken the coveted spot as my #1 favorite clothing store.
  • My mom - Thanks for making a comment during my Sunday School lesson. I love it when people make comments.
  • The girl who came up to me after my Sunday School lesson and told me what an awesome job I did and how it's exactly what you've been praying about. That makes it all worth it.
  • Modern Family - You are so funny. You also bring people together - hence the Modern Family parties that are arranged by Matt Wiley every Wednesday.
  • My sister Mindy - My mint browines are going to rock the socks off everyone tonight at my Relief Society Christmas dinner thanks to you.
  • 65 degree weather on December 7th, 2010 in San Ramon, CA - I would have never thought I would be enjoying such weather in December. Heck, I don't even wear a coat to work because of you.
  • My DVR - I love you. Don't ever leave me. Don't ever break. You record such awesome shows from the Biggest Loser to Lifetime Holiday Movies like Christmas Boyfriend.
  • Google search - You help me on a daily basis.

Stay tuned until next week for more shout-outs!

No comments: