Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cause of your dad?

These girls make me laugh out loud all of the time! Kaleigh and Lauren came out to see me for President's Day weekend! Here is just a snippet of our adventures!


It rained like crazy during our day in the city! We all bough $10 umbrellas after getting off BART. The rain did minimize all the crowds though!


Things got a bit crazy as we waited for our ferry to Alcatraz. It was freezing, windy and rainy. See that blue thing in the bottom corner? Those are socks that doubled as mittens!




We took a little trip down to San Jose to go to the Winchester Mystery House. If you haven't been, I highly suggest you go! That lady was CRAZY.



We went to Muir Wood National Monument. And no, I didn't get us lost on the way there. It was beautiful! I thought about doing the Karate Kid pose in this picture, but the fence was really slippery and thought it would be best to not break my leg that day.




We also went to the Golden Gate Bridge. It's huge! And we had to walk underneath it to get to this viewpoint. How scary! I loved the view of the city skyline.


I can't even begin to tell you how many times we laughed so hard, how crazy we got and how many times we used the phrases "cause of your dad?" and "Pulling a Ronnie". Oh and PS - I seem to ruin all the good pictures with all the faces I pull (example above) :)

I love these girls!!

No comments: