Monday, December 20, 2010

Shout-Outs!

And this week's shoutouts are...

  • Outback Steakhouse baby back ribs. Mmmmmmm. Ribs.
  • Victoria's Secret - thank you for giving me a free $10 giftcard
  • Mountain Dew - when I needed a major pick-me-up on Saturday night, you came through.
  • All those who commented during my Sunday School lesson - You rock. I love comments.
  • IT guys @ work - you worked on my computer super fast to fix all the spamware that was on it
  • Lifetime Movies - you are so deliciously cheesy.
  • My landlord - you didn't have to give me a Christmas gift but you did.
  • Scarlett Johannsen - you gave me hope to marrying Ryan Reynolds one day.

Oh PS - I watched the rest of "A Boyfriend For Christmas".... nothing else was very similar. My family doesn't throw lavish parties. I have more than two nephews. And a boyfriend from two years ago would NEVER come propose to me out of the blue. PHEW!!!

2 comments:

Udygirl said...

I agree to all... Except Ryan Reynolds will convert and marry me. :D I love me some Ryan!!

Anonymous said...

i need the VS gift card please. give it to me holly or you won't get your christmas present i have already left unknowningly at mom's.