Thursday, December 16, 2010

Truly Happy!

It's that time of year that engagements are like wild fires in the summer.... they are everywhere!!
I always happy when I hear someone is engaged. Envious? A tinge. But more happy than anything else.
I worked with a guy at Infotrax Systems (Orem) named Ryan Hawley. People always thought it would be funny if I married him cause then my name would be Holly Hawley. Not funny to me. Ryan loved technology - computers, networks, phones, etc. We would often joke about how he was married to technology. Ryan would at times express that he would never get married - not out of not wanting to but because Ryan didn't date. I believed it. Ryan was a cynic about love, I think. I always thought Ryan was a good guy though!
I found out he is now engaged. I am truly happy for Ryan. He's in his mid-thirties and this girl seems like a doll.
It gives me hope that love is out there and love is for everyone!
Congratulations, Ryan and Erin!

1 comment:

Udygirl said...

I get the feeling you have marriage on the brain?