Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day Four

Everytime I write the title of the blog with what day it is, I feel like I'm in the movie, The Ring. The lady has seven days until she dies and it shows "Day 1" or "Day 6" on the screen.
Day four was not too bad. I was in a better mood, so that made the day easier! I thought maybe I could breathe easy without any temptations today but the temptations found me. I went to a RS book club in my complex last night with Rachael and of course - they had delicious treats there! They had popcorn w/ olive oil, home-made peanut butter Chex mix and and home-made pumpkin chocolate chips cookies. My mouth is watering just typing this! I stuck to the popcorn. I didn't know if that Chex mix had any sugar in or not! But those cookies looked so good...
Someone at work was telling me about this guy (on a reality TV show) LOVED chocolate. The nutritionist/trainer that he was working with told him to eat nothing but chocolate for two days. The only other thing he could have is water... Well, after two days, the guy was official off of chocolate. I thought maybe I should try that with doughnuts. Mmmmm... doughnuts. But then I thought of how UNHEALTHY that would be! Plus, I don't want to ruin that bond that doughnuts and I share.

No comments: