Monday, June 1, 2009

Day Two

Today was a little tougher....
After I get back to work from my lunch break, I like to have a piece of candy from the bowl in someone's office. Not today. I really wanted one but resisted!
It was someones birthday celebration today at work. I was really relieved when he said he wanted some fruit! So when I went to Harmon's to pick it out - I picked out some really good looking fruit - strawberries, kiwis, blackberries, blueberries, cantalope and honey dew. It was all so good!
For dinner, I had some Subway. When I was at the register paying, I saw all those yummy cookies. They were calling my name... I instead opted to get some Baked Lays.
Two days down, five days to go. I don't have the shakes yet but there is always tomorrow! Someone at work also told me that after day three, it's a breeze. So I just gotta get through tomorow!

No comments: