Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day Three

So as you can tell, day three was a little bit rough for me. Maybe "little" is an understatement. I had a terrible attitude throughout the day but looked forward to go to the gym and seeing a movie that night! I vented to my roommmate Rachael after I got home from the gym and it seemed to help. She's a really good listener!
The craving for sugar wasn't as intense as I thought it would be. Sure, when I was at the movie I wanted some candy. Or when I was at my mom's house, there were fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. When I asked her who made them she said "Oh help yourse - oh wait, DON'T help yourself!". Thanks Mom for helping me stay on track!
After the movie, Rachael and I were starving but seeing how it was 11 pm, we didn't have a lot of choices. We ended up at the McDonalds drive thru (because I can't stand Burger King or Taco Bell and I don't know where a Wendy's close to my house is) and I got a Happy Meal. I forgot that it comes with a drink, so I ordered a Sprite and promptly threw it away when I got home. If I was going to slip up, it wouldn't be on something as insignificant as a Sprite! I'd chow down on a big brownie from Kneaders... Yummmmmmm.... Kneaders....

No comments: